Re: [orca-list] Should Orca ever speak "frame" for windows?

Hello Joanie,

No, it could be replaced by "window", it is the behavior of NVDA on Windows 10. With "window" users won't be lose information, just eh wording is changed. My little experience when I teach blind or low-vision users makes me using the window wording, not the frame one.

Thanks Joanie for asking this on the mailing list :).

Best regards,
Alex.