Re: [orca-list] Adobe Reader accessibility

Le 11/05/2018 à 05:54, B. Henry a écrit :
It would be great if you could get adobe up to speed so folks could fill out
gov paper work, job applications and similar that require interqacting with
pdf form fields.

It's not only an issue of accessibility, it's an issue on the Linux support by Adobe.

I don't think I can do something to change a huge company like Adobe but if you want to ask on the Adobe forum, feel free.

Best regards,
Alex.