Re: [orca-list] Adobe Reader accessibility

Hi all,

Last time I looked, which admittedly was a while ago, Adobe Reader's
accessibility support for Linux was really bad.

Stil is, or better said it was unusable as I recall when I tried to use it in
late 2016.
Things were better back when I first came to Linux in 2010 as I recall,
better, but still not so good.
Good pdf forms support is one of two or three things that  forces me to keep a
windows instance around, or perhaps I will find android
solutions.
It would be great if you could get adobe up to speed so folks could fill out
gov paper work, job applications and similar that require interqacting with
pdf form fields.
Thanks for thinking about this/really hope there's a practical way to fix
accessibility.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Wed, May 09, 2018 at 02:29:09PM -0400

Last time I looked, which admittedly was a while ago, Adobe Reader's
accessibility support for Linux was really bad. Don't know if things
have improved. I'll add it to my todo list.

--joanie