Re: [orca-list] On Thunderbird, Orca sometimes doesn't read the whole message

I've seen this as well, and one thing I think it may be related to is having a link in the message you're reading. For example, if you have 10 lines in a message, and there's a link on line 6, then it seems like there are times when I'll just hear the first five lines and Orca will stop when it gets to the link. I think this is still a bit intermittent though, so I hope this helps.