Re: [orca-list] Silencing Unicode Imogi in Orca and/or Espeak-ng?

Can you give me some specific sample text so I can reproduce the exact
problem? Thanks!
--joanie

On 03/26/2018 04:29 PM, David Hunt wrote:
Since upgrading to orca 3.26 and later, I hear descriptions of imogi,
sometimes, concatinated with following text. These things add nothing to
the meaning of text, and interfere with reading. How to make them stop?
I'd rather hear nothing at all than either the unicode number or the
description.

Thanks,

Dave