[orca-list] How to write extension for ibus input method?

Hi developers,

I am trying to make ibus-pinyin input method readable.

I have hacked ibus package to call speech dispatcher to achieve my purpose directly in Ubuntu 14.04 and Ubuntu 16.04 without touching Orca's code in the pass years. In the old days, Orca did not read ibus input method at all.

However, from Ubuntu 18.04 which switches to Gnome 3, Orca can read ibus input method panel a bit but far from good enough. I use accerciser to analyze ibus input method panel. It belongs to gnome-shell not its lauching process ibus-engine-pinyin. And there no properties that I can identified this panel belongs to ibus.

So it there a way I can write app script to change the way Orca reads ibus input method panel?

If there is no easy way to write a script to read ibus input method panel, is there a way to disable Orca reading ibus input method panel? Then I can read it in my old way.

Or are there any other suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Cameron Wong