Re: [orca-list] basic commands of linics and orca

You can start with Ubuntu 16.04.

We can't give all the details about every aspect of basics on a mailing
list.

But you can press Super (called windows key ) + alt + s to start orca
when you hear the login screen.

Alt + f1 brings up the menu with all important softwares.

Firefox is the browser

You can use Writer for word processing and Calc for spreadsheet.
Copy, Cut and Paste are standard every where across widnows or linux.
There is also a top menu containing menus for internet/ wifi, volume,
System (we call it control panel in windows ).
I think rest you will have to figure out, because we don't even know
what you are going to use the computer for.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.