Re: [orca-list] braille display showing garbage when Word wrap is turned off

Hi,
I got someone to confirm this, almost. Except in his case it is the reverse. Garbage is shown as long as word wrapping is active. Turn it off and the braille behaves normally again, apparently.

-------- Message original --------
Hi guys,

I am using latest Orca from master. I don't like the braille word wrap
feature and therefore I turn it off. Unfortunately, if I do it, I can
see strange characters towards the right part of my braile display.

I am using Arch Linux and Focus Blue 40 with Brltty.

The characters appear almost everywhere if the line is wrapped before
the end of the display.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

Vojta