Re: [orca-list] new display manager, slick greeter

Le 13/03/2018 à 16:04, Hammer Attila a écrit :
Sorry the following little off topic question:
Already resolved into Mate GTK+3 version in Indicator applet with following issue? Oldest time (I think Ubuntu 17.10 version) I experienced not have previous a shortcut key to activate the indicator applet menu. With GTK+2 version this shortcut previous in Mate the Mod4+s (Super+s) keystroke.

I've never seen super+s working. The way to access to the top bar should be ctrl+alt+tab. The remaining keyboard shortcut to switch between panels is ctrl+alt+escape and ctrl+alt+shift+escape.

I not looked yet the Ubuntu Mate Bionic Beaver based version, but will be looking a VM. Into Ubuntu 18.04 Mate development version With Indicator applet related enough to install the mate-indicator-applet package, or the correct working method need installing other packages?

I'll be really happy if someone could help me to test indicator issues on Debian and Ubuntu. As I understand, Ubuntu Mate has switches to Ayatana Indicator, see the release announcement: https://ubuntu-mate.org/blog/ubuntu-mate-bionic-beta1/

You could come on the IRC chan #mate-dev on Freenode or preferably on #debian-mate on the OFTC IRC network. My nickname is alexarnaud.

Best regards,
Alex.