Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice: in dialog "print", Orca announces the /n label as panel

Hello,

Joanmarie Diggs, on lun. 12 mars 2018 09:34:10 -0400, wrote:
6. Look under "Relations." I see this nameless panel has a labelled-by
   relation type. It is labelled by an accessible with role label whose
   name is "/ 1"

Oh, I see that with libreoffice 6 as well indeed.  How odd, there is
nothing in the .ui file that make such relation.  I guess it must be
coming from somewhere in the C++ source, I'll have a look.

And this panel is telling Orca that it is labelled by "/ 1". All
Orca is doing is trusting what it's being told. Silly Orca. ;)

Yep, sure :)

Samuel