[orca-list] LibreOffice Writer: in dialog "export as pdf", Orca announces "column" on radio button

Hello all,

Tested environment:
- Debian Sid
- Orca master
- LibreOffice 6.0.2 GTK3 and GTK2

Steps to reproduce:
1) Open LibreOffice Writer
2) Open File, Export As, Export As PDF
3) Go to the tab "initial view"
4) Go to the magnification panel and select the radio button "Zoom factor" with tab

Result: Orca announces "zoom factor column selected radio button"

Expected result: Orca should announce zoom factor radio button. Samuel in CC has looked inside the UI file and he doesn't find any reason why Orca announces column.

This issue doesn't appear with Orca 3.24 on Debian Jessie. I've not tested with 3.26.

Could you tell us why Orca announces column in this context if we should fix it in the LibreOffice side?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager