Re: [orca-list] On Caja: Orca doesn't announce misspell words

Hey Alex.

The way this feature works is that Orca listens for a text attributes
changed event. It seems like we're not getting this from Pluma when the
misspelled indicator appears. If the Pluma developers fix this bug, Orca
should JustWork(tm). Will you file a bug against Pluma for me? Thanks!

--joanie