Re: [orca-list] latest master orca not starting

I have an update to this.  I found a newer version of pyatspi in
gitlab.gnome.org and that got Orca to start.  However, things seem
slow, when I log in to gnome, it takes maybe 30 seconds and then I
hear screen reader on.  If I use alt-f2 and type gnome-terminal, it
says no focus and the terminal screen never comes up.  Same thing if I
use the command window and type firefox.  In the latter case, I could
not get to the top menu by hitting control-alt-tab.

Thanks.

On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 18:51:23 -0400,