Re: [orca-list] Braille word wrap preference bug

Hi, Joanie,

Joanmarie Diggs (2018/06/28 18:26 -0400):
Duh. Should be fixed in master and gnome-3-28 branch.

Wow great, many thanks for the prompt fix!

Please test and let me know. Thanks!

For those wishing to test: I believe that testing involves e.g. moving
one's orca preferences to somewhere else and then running orca again,
then visiting the braille panel of the preferences and making sure word
wrapping is disabled. Joanie do not hesitate to let me know if I am
wrong, I just wanted to highlight that just running the latest code is
not necessarily enough to test this.

Shérab.