Re: [orca-list] mouse review: Orca announces the context on each elements

Hey Alex.

Hopefully I've improved things. Can you please test master and let me
know? Thanks!

--joanie

On 06/07/2018 04:20 PM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Hello all,

Environment:
- Debian Sid
- Orca master
- Mate and Caja 1.20

Steps to reproduce:
1) I've only checked "Speak object under mouse" on Orca prefrences
2) Open the Orca preferences
3) Move between items with the mouse

Result: Orca speaks the context on each element

Expected result: Orca should only speak the context when it is needed,
for example when I move the mouse between panels or between windows.

Best regards.