Re: [orca-list] [OT] Bittorrent for accessible slint64 installation media?

Yes that could very well be the issue. In case of several sound cards, by default the first found sound is
chosen. In case (common nowadays) there be an HDMI port, this one is usually the first, but as you have no
sound equipment attached to this card you hear nothing.

A solution is to send a small sound file to each sound card, one at a time, waiting a few seconds until the
user press "Enter" to acknowledge a sound was heard. Then the installer sets the proper sound card
accordingly.

This will be implemented in next Slint ISO but if you agree, I can upload a testing ISO in the coming days.
This has already be tested by two persons.

Best,

Didier