Re: [orca-list] flatpak apps accessibility with Orca

I think QT accessibility is enabled via environment variable, rather
than by whatever method GTK uses. If that is the case, that environment
variable won't be injected into the flatpak sandbox, since I'm pretty
sure it clears the environment before launching. I may be wrong, as I
haven't thoroughly tested.

I do know, though, that other QT apps I've run via flatpak aren't
accessible when they are in a non-sandboxed environment. GTK/GNOME apps
work fine via flatpak for the most part. It may also be a dbus issue,
since dbus access is sandboxed and has to be permitted. I patched
Thunderbird's flatpak to grant it dbus access. But I think the fact that
QT apps also require an environment variable is key.

I think you can inject that via flatpak-override to test. Not sure what
a good ecosystem-wide solution would be, other than QT enabling access
without the need for an environment var.