[orca-list] Interesting predicament with insert key: How do I work around this?

Guys, though you may find this extremely hard to believe, I have a system over here which is a laptop, and I kid you not... it has no insert key. It's not even a matter of try holding the FN key down while hitting another key combination. I assure you, there literally is absolutely no insert key function at all on the built in keyboard.

For this reason, yeah, there's a caps lock key, so once I get it over on the laptop layout of Orca, I'll be just fine, but to do that requires the Orca settings, which are accessed with?... Yup... Insert+spacebar.

So... Here lies my obvious question. Is there something in the Alt+F2 run dialog I can type with Ubuntu to manually open the Orca Settings window?

If I can get in there, it'll be a piece of cake, as then, all I'll have to do is change it to laptop, and I'm in business. The question's just how to get there to start with. Right now, I don't have access to an external USB keyboard, so that's out of the question.

Chris.