Re: [orca-list] Dear God, I hope this isn't true!

As long as the discussion stays civil I don't see a reason why it should be banned from being discussed here though, I have my own issues and if anything saying X Y or Z is not allowed is blatant censorship. If the discussion gets out of hand, sure, but if it remains civil, I have zero issues discussing it. Besides, nobody is forcing you to read every single mail thread, right? You can just skip over the ones you don't feel like taking part in. For instance, I have the Firefox buttons ones in my inbox, but I'm skipping over those to get to actual imporant emails. There's no rule stating you absolutely have to read and/or comment on every single thing on the list.

TL:DR Don't like it? Skip over it and delete the email, or just ignore said email altogether