Re: [orca-list] How to have beeps on progress bar updates instead of voice announcements?

@Joanie: No idea?

I'm testing with espeak-ng and the following scenario with Orca 3.24 on Debian 9 "Stretch":
1) Download a file on Firefox
2) Go to download list on the item I'm downloading

I'm only hearing progress bar announcement in percentage. Did I mess something?

Best regards,
Alex.