Re: [orca-list] Fedora-MATE-Compiz: Some programs that require super-user rights are not accessible

Hi Majid!

Thank you for your reply.

I know about usermod, and even about the / etc / group). ) I just wanted to make life easier for those who prefer the graphical interface. Regarding the bug report: I have information for several reports, and I can explain to developers how to fix these issues. However, the case with System-config-users is more complicated. I can tell developers only the fact that when MATE was installed next to GNOME, System-config-users normally interact with Orca. This information may not be enough to solve the problem (I would like to give developers more specific recommendations on how to fix it).

21.07.18 17:45, Majid Hussain пише:
hey there,
yeah system-config-users is not an accessible app I had to mod my user
via the terminal.
the command you would be looking for is
sudo usermod.
example I want to add myself to the libvirt group to run virtual
machines as me, I would do this
sudo usermod -a -G libvirt majid
-a means append, and -G is group
the letter G is capitalized.