Re: [orca-list] Fedora-MATE-Compiz: Some programs that require super-user rights are not accessible

Hi Pavel!

Thank you very much for sudo-e, it works.

21.07.18 15:13, Pavel Vlček via orca-list пише:
Hi,

at this time, go to the assistive technologies settings and check the enable assistive technologies. Click close and relogou and after that, you can use:

sudo -E applicationname

Pavel