Re: [orca-list] Speak selection command now bound

Hi bittukumar,

The Speak selection command and all other commands for Orca you find in the Preferences window. Press Orca+Spacebar and Arrow Right to the Short cut key Tab. Tab twice and then Arrow Down to view the list. Most of the commands are already bound to a keystroke and some are unbound. So for the unbound you can define a key stroke.

For exampel if you land on the Speak selection command, Arrow Right and press Enter. Now you can press a key stroke and press Enter to confirm. In my case I press Orca+Shift+Up.

Tab to the OK button and press Enter. The Preferences window will desappear.
If you know select text or cells and press the key stroke to read the selection Orca will speak the selection.
Milton