Re: [orca-list] mono a11y status

You will need some of the uia2atk packages. You can clone the latest code from git as follows:
git clone git github com:mono/uia2atk

Iirc you need UIAutomation, UIAutomationWinforms, and UiaAtkBridge (you don't need to try to build AtspiUiaSource or MoonAtkBridge).

You may need to pass your mono prefix to the autogen scripts (probably --prefix=/usr)

It's been a while since I've looked at / maintained the code--I'm unsure as to whether it will "just work" at this point.

-Mike