Re: [orca-list] Orca is not moving cursor when reading full text

I have this problem in firefox and pluma, so I've installed a stable version of orca.

W dniu 15.07.2018 o 20:19, Milton pisze:
Hi,

I started full document reading in LibreOffice Writer and switch to a webpage in Firefox and also started full document reading. When I switch to Writer Orca started reading where I left and also in Firefox. Is this what you meant or is it with other applications?

Milton