Re: [orca-list] Thoughts about binding unbound speak-selected-text command?

I like the idea of turning that command into "speak selected", and have it apply to whatever.  I don't know what the binding should be, but think it should be bound; because it is not, I forgot about it.

Cheers,

Dave

Sent from Colonial Acres Resort Hotel, West Yarmouth Mass...