Re: [orca-list] A Few Issues with Orca master

Thanks Samuel! I do have two points about this new behavior with the
Orca modifier.

Firstly, double-tapping the caps lock and then typing a letter does
output the capital letter, but Orca doesn't announce it consistently.

Secondly, how about a way of toggling the behavior or setting the delay?
I think I might prefer the delay a little longer, or I may want to
disable it entirely, given that I've done it many times already. Now
that I know the pattern I can try to modify my behavior.