Re: [orca-list] RFC: reporting spread sheet selection changes

Hello,

I am used to hear both ends of a selection region in both these cases i.e. when selection is expanded or collabsed by a single cell.

However when expanding or collabsing the selection by the single cell it does not really matter that much what is being reported. Most important in this scenario is the fact that orca will report something signaling the success of the selection change.

Again this is just my view and my habits.

Reporting that single cell being selected or unselected is awesome as well since it takes verbosity into account.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 11.07.2018 o 20:55 Milton napísal(a):
Also for 1 and 2 I would Orca always say thich cells are selected.

Milton