[orca-list] Notification contents not read by Orca master

Hi everyone,

I'm using Ubuntu-18.04 with gnome, which uses notify-send to display notifications.

Using the latest commits from master, when a notification appears, Orca speaks the word notification, but not the notification's contents.

If I reset to commit d1afb7f857155122d4723d408f1ca7e9ed8d188b and rebuild Orca, notification contents are spoken. Also, if I revert to Orca-3.28.0 which is the version shipped with Ubuntu, notification contents are spoken as well. Can anyone else confirm this?

Thanks,

Jeremy