Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.29.3 hopefully coming to an unstable distro near you

Le 07/07/2018 à 23:07, Janina Sajka via orca-list a écrit :
As I say all this I also hasten to add that there are caveats and
various security concerns over which process to follow in using the aUR,
probably even about using it at all. Note also that orca-git needs an
update inasmuch as the GNOME packages have moved since Microsoft bought
github.

Orca repository on Github has always been a Git mirror.

Best regards,
Alex.