[orca-list] Update: Radio Buttons Broken?

Thanks, Joanie.

I've just downgraded my installed Firefox and the problem is resolved.
So, I guess I need to report a Firefox bug somewhere.

broken version is 61.0.1
Working version is 61.0-1

This is on Arch linux.

PS: I should probably also note that I've been experiencing marked
improvement in Orca with Firefox recently. So, the above is a fly in the
ointment, as the old English adage has it. Even my long standing Last
Pass annoyance has magically disappeared.

Janina

Joanmarie Diggs writes:
Hey Janina.

I cannot reproduce that problem. If you can reliably reproduce it with
Orca master, but cannot do so with Orca 3.28, please send me a full
debug.out.

Thanks!
--joanie