[orca-list] Need your help to check Orca pre version

Hello all,

We're working hardly to make Orca a better screen reader each day and we're providing a test version called "master".

To ensure we've not introduced bug or regression in our latest development we need the help of the community to check if Orca master has less bug than Orca 3.28.2, the current stable version.

I'm personally using Orca master but I'm not blind, just low-vision person so I don't use Orca exactly as a blind person.

If you're not using Orca master because you don't know how to use it, feel free to answer to this thread to make it possible for us to give you an how to do for your distribution. Please give us the name and version number of your distribution.

Best regards,
Alex.