Re: [orca-list] using vim anhawnced with orca

Hello,

I'm using directly brltty without orca to do that. If you have the last version
of orca (I'm using the git one), you have just to launch once brltty with these
parameters:

brltty -b ba -x a2 -X type=term --release-device

You can set it in your startup applications. This will probably fix all your
issues.

Have a good day !