[orca-list] using vim anhawnced with orca

Dear listmembers,
I'm new to this mailing-list, so please forgive me, if this question is depricated or was allready askt.
As a java , python-developer and informatics student I am using vi for a while to write my code and other things.
Untill now I've only used the basic-features of vim-tiny with orca as I am blind and this is a verry good way to get a relativly fast workflow with breille and tts in the Terminal.
As I heard from other students they are using big IDEs with much graider capabilities like as syntaxhighlighting with underscors, autoindenting and so on.
So I tried the anhawnced version of vim to be able to profid from the encredible set of modules which exist for this editor.
But when I tried to write some text in the editors window on a gui (mate-desktop with gnome-terminal) I encountered several serious errors according to orca.
FOr example, Lines and column-numbers are everytime read, even if I turned them off by ~/.vimrc.
If I move the curser to the first column of the second line, the editor crashes emeadiently and the hole Terminal-process is closed.
This happens no metter which terminal-emulater I am using.
I tried out mate-terminal, gnome-terminal, and console,
Is there a way to use vim in the enhawnced version to be able to use plugins?
Moving to another editor is no posibility for me, because I need the rich workflow capabilities vi provides.
And it would be graid to learn how to even improve it so I can improve my coding-style and writing-speed.
thanks
Joshua