Re: [orca-list] Screen Reader Preferences GUI very slow if EspeakListVoiceVariant is set to 1 (was:Re: other tts with orca)

sure I will take care of that.

On 7/2/18, Didier Spaier <didier slint fr> wrote:
Hello,

I agree with this suggestion.

Maybe 2 drop-downs would be enough, the fist being conceptually similar
to a locale, i.e. mainly language+territory as specified in POSIX or
implemented in gettext, the second being the voice with variants.
Just my 2 cents and of course I don't know how much work would be needed
to implement something like that.

@bittukumar: don't worry about you English or spelling, mine at least is
not better and what you write is perfectly understandable. Furthermore
I guess that few people reading this list would be able to write
anything in your native language ;)

@All: Remember to include the list as recipient or in copy so everybody
can participate to the conversation.

Best regards,