Re: [orca-list] orca does not say the last line empty

Hey Samuel.

I can confirm this regression. Reverting your fix for the braille
backspacing issue fixes the regression. Mind taking a look and providing
a patch which restores the original functionality (Orca should say
blank/empty on the blank/empty line.)?

Thanks!
--joanie