Re: [orca-list] Orca do not read the format in LibreOffice Calc 5.4

Hi all.

I'll take a look, but Orca is reading what is exposed to it. So it's not
a settings issue. I'll see if I can figure out where the issue is and
deal with it Orca if appropriate or file a bug against LibreOffice
otherwise.

Thanks!
--joanie