From: Didier Spaier
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 5:47 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] planning to return

Hi Kendell,

Slint is based on Slackware but easier to install and use, including package management with dependencies resolutions and update notifications.

Hopefully tomorrow I will publish a big update with a new ISO with enhanced a11y (Mate with Compiz and Emerald, better speech handling in test as in graphical modes).

Orca is included with espeak-ng and seech-dispatcher, espeakup and espeak in text mode, braille enabled in both cases, lightdm and gdm2 speak as well.

Several graphical environments are included: KDE (optional), LXDE, MATE, XFCE and also light window managers

Help is very welcome to enhance it.

I am the developer, so it should be easy to get in touch with him...

<didier~at~slint~dot~fr>

No irc yet but a mailing list:

I am eager to hear from you.

Greetings,