Re: [orca-list] Which linux bistro is best ?

Sorry, I should have reply to orca list.

FYI, I use Debian 9 mate and it works really great. I have access to most development packages out there and the orca screen reader is running really well.

It's a GUI operating system. You can have Firefox, etc at your disposal.

Edhoari Setiyoso