Re: [orca-list] Which linux bistro is best ?

What are you looking for in a distro?

I recommend Vinux 5.1, which is based on Ubuntu 14.04. Ubuntu 14.04 is a long term supported (LTS) release, so it'll still be supported for a few more years, but it's dropping behind other versions when it comes to features and hardware support, so it depends on what you want to do with this distro.