Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice Calc: Orca doesn't announce the cells selection

Le 18/07/2017 à 16:53, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Hi again.

I took a look at this today. I'm seeing instances where the events
continue to be missing, which will need to be fixed in LibreOffice. That
said, I've not yet identified when the bug occurs, and will have to look
into it further.

Hi Joanie,

Do you have take a look what is wrong on the LibreOffice side ? At this time LibreOffice devs think that everything is OK and it an Orca related bug. So the bug is in a trap until you could help us to report it to LibreOffice.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager