[orca-list] Orca layout mode mode inverted

Hello Joanie and all,

An recent Orca, the layout mode seems enabled by default. The layout mode was historically made to stop Orca on each link on a web page as it is the way with Jaws on Windows.

On recent Orca, the behavior is inverted, if I disable the layout mode the layout mode is enabled and if I enable the layout mode the layout behavior no longer works.

You could see the difference between Orca 3.16 and Orca master.

Could it be possible to fix this ?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD