Re: [orca-list] problem with bluetooth keyboard and Orca

Turning off capslock isn't exactly what I was reporting, although your suggestion does work, but it only turns it off ... it doesn't turn it on. Bypass seems to work every time to toggle it. But my post was a bug report where capslock is toggling after disconnecting and reconnecting the keyboard, either by powercycling it or by switching it to another device and back to the computer running Orca. I have no trouble toggling the capslock when I need it; I only have trouble with it toggling when I don't want it to toggle after the connection to the keyboard is lost for any reason and it comes back online. In this situation, I want the capslock key to return to Orca's defined behavior, which converts it to the Orca modifier key, but it's acting as both the Orca modifier and the capslock toggle at the same time, which is undesirable. I hope this explains it better.
imetumwa kutoka kijiko changu