[orca-list] problem with bluetooth keyboard and Orca

I believe I found a rare but annoying little bug. It seems that if my multi-device bluetooth keyboard is disconnected from the system for any reason and reconnects, the capslock function is passed through, performing its toggle function in addition to being the normal Orca modifier for the laptop layout. I'm running Arch Linux, or more specifically ArchLinuxARM, with the MATE desktop. I have gnome-bluetooth and blueberry installed if it makes a difference, as Blueman notified me about some kind of authentication attempt and refused to connect my keyboard, which was fixed by gnome-bluetooth.

Steps to reproduce: Connect a bluetooth compatible keyboard. In my case, I'm using a Logitech K480, but any bluetooth compatible keyboard should reproduce the problem. For most devices like this, Orca should be in laptop mode, as most bluetooth keyboards don't have or emulate a numeric keypad. In the keyboard settings, accessibility tab, click audio feedback and tick the "beep when toggle keys are pressed" checkbox. Confirm and close. At this point, pressing the capslock key will not make a sound, because it is only acting as the Orca modifier key. Now disconnect the keyboard, either by powering it off, or if it is a multi-device keyboard, by switching it to another device channel. Switch back to the computer running Orca or power the keyboard back on. Press an Orca modified key, for example capslock+t to get the current time. Expected behavior: Orca should simply report the time or perform whatever function is assigned to the pressed key combination. No other sound should be heard, and the state of capslock should remain unchanged. Noted behavior: The time is spoken, or any other Orca function is performed, but a drip sound is heard and the capslock is toggled. The capslock state is not reported by Orca as it normally would be, but I can verify that the capslock state was indeed toggled. At this point, pressing only the capslock key will toggle it back off, or pressing any Orca modified key combination will also toggle it back off, but again, the state is not reported by Orca. The work-around I found for now: Restart Orca. Once Orca is restarted, the capslock once again acts only as the Orca modifier. If the toggle is desired, I am able to use capslock+backspace to passthrough the next key and then press capslock. The audible bell is played, and Orca correctly reports the capslock state.
Imetumwa kutoka dirisha yangu