Re: [orca-list] Got ubuntu mate up and running on desktop PC - couple of questions

Paulina, will try it out - see it lets me search for packages, etc. as well - very helpful.

Just going to play around with interface to make sure am handling it right in terms of choosing which packages to install, and then initiating download/installation - think have got it, but, will play around a bit.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA