Re: [orca-list] Ubiquity + orca

John,

To get the installer to talk, after starting Orca in the live session, press Alt+F2 and type:

sudo orca

This will start a second instance of Orca with root privileges.

You should then be able to go to the desktop and press enter on the install icon, and the installer should talk. I used this method to install Ubuntu in VirtualBox. This also works with real hardware.

Jeremy