[orca-list] Ubiquity + orca

Does Ubuntu still support a talking install? I have the Ubuntu 17.10 (Artful Aarvark) booted in a virtual machine. I can't get it to talk duing the install. I can start orca by pressing control+super+s after I click the button that says "Try ubuntu". But I can't get it started if I click the install button. Furthermore, if I run ubiquity after starting orca, it doesn't talk.

John G. Heim; jheim math wisc edu; sip://jheim sip linphone org