Re: [orca-list] Ubiquity + orca

Le 02/01/2018 à 21:21, John G Heim a écrit :
Does Ubuntu still support a talking install? I have the Ubuntu 17.10 (Artful Aarvark) booted in a virtual machine. I can't get it to talk duing the install. I can start orca by pressing control+super+s after I click the button that says "Try ubuntu". But I can't get it started if I click the install button. Furthermore, if I run ubiquity after starting orca, it doesn't talk.

Hello John,

Which flavor of Ubuntu are you using ? Mate or the "normal" Ubuntu ?

I don't understand exactly what is your problem, you launch orca and after you click on install and orca stops to talk ?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager