Re: [orca-list] Skype on Linux

Hi Raphael,

I would love to migrate from Skype, seeing how it moves away from accessibility. Unfortunately, my office use Skype extensively for communication.

At the moment I don't have a choice.

Thank you for your alternative suggestion. I also look into team talk (http://bearware.dk/) which seems popular among visually impaired users. I guess at the moment I still need to boot my windows box just for skype (haha)

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso