Re: [orca-list] Booting Antergos?

It is the same.  When it boots, the graphical environment is up and all you need to do is an alt-super-s and orca will start talking.

This is why I thought that the problems he is having with his install are so weird.  He should just be able to do this for the first time on his install and it should start and keep talking.

Hope this helps.